samedi 26 avril 2014

Loops Rare Breaks Vol.7

WB 40

30 commentaires:

  1. h--p://www.mediafire.com/download/y7l2btq0222c40o/Webdigga_-_WB_40_-_Loops_rare_breaks_Vol.7.zip

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Dope selection once again!!! a tracklist is available ??

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Sorry BuddahKriss, no tracklist

      Supprimer
    2. ok thank you ! and can you tell the name of track 4 if its possible... thx

      Supprimer
    3. The Pit and the Pendulum - Discovery

      ;)

      Supprimer
  3. Thank you [(Sub)] for this WB 40.
    But what happened to WB 39? Last you've posted was 38..

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Can you tell the name of track 10 please?

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Rare Library LP :
      Sopersound - S1B2 - Harn Soper - 12B

      ;)

      Supprimer
  5. Anonyme20/5/14

    Hello Sub! Thank you very much for your amazing blog. I'll be very grateful if you reup to mediafire WB 10, 11, 12, 13, 16, 19, 25, 29, 31 please. Can you do it?
    I look forward to when you'll present the WB39.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. thanks sooooo much SUB !!!!
    do you make beats ??

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes,I do since a long time ! And I love that ... never stop !!!

      ;)

      Supprimer
    2. do you have a link to your beats?
      these are mine ...
      https://soundcloud.com/edethics

      Supprimer
  7. please tell me the name of track 6 !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. One more thing
    --
    If I'm sure I know who I think who is making these brilliant posts ;-) I should mention you're a great artist beside the stuff you do on the poetic side. (the beats man, I recognize signatures) - although I could be nuts.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Dirkson to think what yoo know about who I am ;)
      I can't tell yoo if I'm a great artist but I love music for sure !
      although I could be nuts

      ;)

      Supprimer
  10. hhhmm... (suspicious) is it Vic the Super Villain... :-|

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Haha !
      Yoo will never know who I am !

      Supprimer
  11. Haha... no problem. I like yer work.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Anonyme13/6/15

    So ill, Fantastic.

    RépondreSupprimer